How much time do you spend using Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word, and Outlook? How many days of training does your technical team need per year on Microsoft technology and different IT Security skill sets?
Our Education Pack subscription gives you the flexibility to pre-plan your organization’s training needs through one purchase of public class enrollments with New Horizons at Logical Operations. For end users at your organization, Education Pack subscriptions start at $199 per day of training (and include CyberSAFE end-user security awareness and Office Productivity classes, including Microsoft Office and Google Apps), while giving your employees the flexibility to choose public classes that fit with their schedule over the next 12 months. For your IT staff, Education Pack subscriptions start at $475 per day of training (and include our full Microsoft technical and CompTIA course collection, along with key PMI – CertNexus – Tableau – and Crystal Reports courses), with the same benefit of flexible scheduling as priorities allow within the department.
And, all courseware and supporting materials (such as lab environments and/or class recordings) for each class are included at no additional cost! With lots of new courses starting each week, this option gives students the highest level of flexibility and value in training available today.
Education packs are available for any number of employees - the more employees signed up, the more you save per day of training!
Education Pack Membership Value
With the Education Pack subscription, you experience cost savings starting at six days of of training. If you have a need for six end user classes throughout the year, or two technical classes throughout the year, our Education Packs are an immediate way to earn discounts compared with our MSRP. And, it’s more convenient to process one transaction for the year – dedicating your training dollars to an Education Pack ensures minimal admin work and a simple registration process when employees are available for training!
The investment per student starts at $199 per day of training for classes like CyberSAFE and Microsoft Office/Google Apps and as low as $475 for higher level technical classes (a full listing is below). Contact your New Horizons at Logical Operations training center location for the most up-to-date pricing and list of classes available.
Courses Included with Education Pack (Applications) Membership:
- Technology Fundamentals
- Microsoft Office – almost all one day or half day titles, including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access, Microsoft 365 Office for the Web (with Teams), Office 365 Online Productivity Apps
- MS SharePoint not included
- MS Excel and MS Access VBA courses not included
- MS Access and Data Analysis and Visualization with Excel courses each consume two coupons (2 days of training)
- Using Google G Suite
Courses Included with Education Pack (Technical) Membership:
- Microsoft Technical (MOC), all courses – Windows Server, Windows System Center, Windows 10, Office 365, Power BI, Azure, Dynamics, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate)
- “Bootcamps” not included.
- CompTIA (all courses) – A+, Network+, Security+, CySA+, PenTest+, CASP, Linux+, Project+, Cloud+
- Data Science Portfolio Highlights
- IT Service Management and Project Management Portfolio Highlights
- CertNexus Cyber Secure Coder
- CertNexus CyberSec First Responder®
- CertNexus Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Practitioner (CIoTP)
- CertNexus Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Security Practitioner (CIoTSP)
- CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence Practitioner (CAIP)
Education packs are available to fit most budgets and training needs. Contact us to consult with a New Horizons at Logical Operations account executive!