End-users play a critical role in protecting an organization’s data, but often, they are the weakest link in the security chain. A single email can lead to a multi-million-dollar breach in seconds, and the employee responsible may not even be aware of their mistake. The problem lies in the fact that many end users aren’t aware of the dangers accompanying today’s most common cybersecurity threats, much less how to detect them. CyberSAFE helps ensure that your end users can identify the common risks associated with using conventional end-user technology, as well as how to safely protect themselves and their organizations from security risks.
CyberSAFE instructor-led training curriculum enables employees of any organization to identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely to protect themselves and their organizations from those security risks. Delivered in a half-day, CyberSAFE is designed for non-technical end-users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet, enabling them to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks. This course will also prepare students to earn their Certified CyberSAFE credential.
This course is designed to meet the needs of all organizations, irrespective of size, industry, or geographic location.
Included in the $199 class fee:
- Printed courseware for those coming to one of our physical locations
- Digital courseware and self-paced learning resources for everyone
- Instructor-led training with demos and classroom interaction
- Upon successful completion of the post-class assessment, students receive a certificate and social-media ready badge valid for 1 year
- Assessment retake at the end of one year to renew certificate
Check out availability or call any New Horizons at Logical Operations location at the left to discuss group or private classes.