New Horizons at Logical Operations Account Executive: Buffalo, NY
New Horizons Training Center at Logical Operations is seeking a high-caliber sales professional to join our team and service the Buffalo, NY training marketplace. As a key member of our Buffalo, NY sales team, you will be expected to achieve and exceed revenue growth targets within a specified territory in the Buffalo, NY region.
Logical Operations is a 30-year old business with a start-up mentality, on a mission to reinvent the business of learning. We now have an opening for an enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated territory sales representative, to be based out of our global headquarters in Rochester, NY.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a fun and innovative growth business – and you are motivated by the challenge of creating new value in an otherwise commoditized market, then read on…
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in IT/technology sales, with education-related experience a bonus. Having broken away from our corporate past, we are carefully fostering a dynamic and adaptable business culture, and therefore you should be excited by the opportunity to try new things and pushing new ideas, even in the face to resistance to change.
What you will do:
· Develop new business and grow existing customer relationships within a defined geographic sales territory
· Analyze your territory and account potential to formulate strategies for achieving and exceeding plan
· Work with our marketing team to launch and execute targeted marketing campaigns, leveraging digital and social media
· Deliver compelling virtual presentations, supplemented by regular customer visits to high-potential accounts
· Sell multiple product lines, including both our proprietary and partner content, as well as our patent-pending digital learning platform
· Secure and renew contract business by navigating a multi-stage sales process involving multiple decision-makers and influencers
· Maintain accurate information and activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
What you'll need:
· Track record of consistent quota attainment/over-achievement
· Minimum 2 years of B2B sales experience
· IT Network knowledge preferred
· Ability to prioritize workload (multitasking and organizational skills)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to travel throughout the territory as needed
· Bachelor's degree preferred
What you’ll get:
A competitive base salary with uncapped commissions
A comprehensive benefits package
Extensive product training and professional development opportunities
A fun, modern, open-plan working environment
If you think this is the right role for you, please send us your resume with an email, at email@example.com explaining why you have the right stuff. Feel free to include a link to your Linked-In profile, but the clarity and relevance of your email will determine whether we take this conversation forward.