Training Operations Manager - Full Time Rochester NY
Direct the overall operations of the Operations Department; responsible for scheduling instructors, classrooms, and resources necessary to deliver training.
- Create class schedule and ensure that classes are published on LMS.net.
- Direct the optimum utilization of instructors, classrooms, computers, and other resources to deliver training.
- Manage staff access and use of LMS.net to ensure efficient operation of training center business.
- Assign instructors and other resources according to student demand and the objectives approved by the General Manager. Approve independent instructor contracts.
- Coordinate class schedules and proposed changes with Sales Manager.
- Research special requests and advise Sales Manager as appropriate.
- Monitor on-site training delivery costs.
- Develop, administer, and is accountable for the department’s operating budget.
- Develop and recommend budgeting requirements for instructors and other resources required for training.
- Assume responsibility for the department equipment and supplies, establishes reasonable procedures and controls to protect assets from damage and theft.
- Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the General Manager.
- Student Services Manager
- Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in education or computer science preferred.
- One or more years in operations or logistics experience preferred.
- IT Support experience a plus.
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities. Proficiency in database and or CRM software applications required.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure, possess good judgment, initiative, good job attitude and be dependable; possess excellent organizational abilities and must be able to deal effectively with people; possess good analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines is essential.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
If you think this is the right role for you, please send us your resume with an email, at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you have the right stuff. Feel free to include a link to your LinkedIn profile, but the clarity and relevance of your email will determine whether we take this conversation forward.