Local Strength, Global Reach
As a franchised organization, New Horizons at Logical Operations has key strengths to meet the training demands of western New York. Our key strengths leverage our staff and in-house instructors that provide live instructor-led training in person or virtually. With two locations in Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and Albany, we can host you at our facilities or travel to you. Additionally, courses can be customized to meet time constraints and skills requirements.
Leveraging our New Horizons network and partners, we offer 3,600 course titles across technology, end-user applications, business, sales, and marketing. We offer virtual instructor led training with multiple calendar options that provides flexibility for individual requests.
Key strengths: Cyber security, Data Privacy, Cloud Technologies
- In house cybersecurity instructors for full spectrum of security training from Security+, CISSP, CASP, CFR
- In house cloud technology instructors in NCTA (National Cloud Technology Association), Azure, VMWare.
- Partnership with IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals) to provide data privacy training data stewards.
- Microsoft Silver Learning Partner, we accept MS Software Assurance Training Vouchers for MS technical training. We have in house MCSE instructors with expertise in network administration.
- CompTIA Authorized training partner, on staff CompTIA certified instructors A+ and Security+.
- Cisco Learning Partner, we accept Cisco Learning Credits for Cisco authorized courses, and have on staff Cisco Certified Instructors (CCNA, CCSS, CCSI).
- ITIL Certified Training Partner, on staff ITIL certified instructors.
Additional Solutions include online and dedicated classes for Citrix, Linux, Red Hat, and a variety of technologies.
Key Strengths: End-user applications and project management.
- Microsoft Office applications training for all levels of end-users. In house Microsoft Certified Trainers with solutions to fit your time constraints and skills requirements.
- End-user Cybersecurity training solutions to reduce risk by training end-users to recognize and avoid issues such as social engineering, unsecure surfing, and email phishing attacks.
- SharePoint user, designer, and administrator training and consulting.
- Project Management foundations to PMP with on staff PMP instructors.
- Adobe CC training.
Additional solutions include data analytics, HR Management (SHRM), customer service, and communication skills.
Key Strengths: Customized soft skills for management development and executive presentation skills.
- Soft Skills, we offer introductory to executive level training solutions. We have in house instructors for a variety of one day communication skills including emotional intelligence, customer service, managing across generations, and many more.
Additional Solutions include professional development courses offered online and as dedicated classes through our Center for Leadership Development.
Additional solutions in leadership development including managing remote and virtual teams, management development.
Data and Analytics
- In-house Tableau instructors to help you go beyond the capabilities found in spreadsheets to create compelling and interactive worksheets, dashboards, and stories that bring data to life.
- In house instructors for Crystal reports, Excel VBA, SQL Querying, and more.
- Partnership with IAPP (International Association of Privacy Professionals to provide data privacy training data stewards.
Additional solutions available for big data and visualization.